The Best Tactic for 433B Formation Online Soccer Manager

Online Soccer Manager Tips and Tricks - Hello managers, I want to share about one of my favorite formations, that is 433B. 433B Formation is the strongest formation in the Online Soccer Manager game.

I always see another manager that using this 433B and they are strong and hard to beat.

This formation is suitable for big teams like Chelsea, Real Madrid, PSG and many more. But if you want to use this formation for the small team, I think you should upgrade your squad first.

Ok without further ado, you can try using the tactic below :


From the image above, I'm using the Iceland team. (It's World Cup 2018 event). 433B always focus on the wing side.

So I recommend you to strengthen your wing player first.

That hinzogaming.com watermark actually my another blog that talks about Online Soccer Manager too. But, it's the Indonesian Language.

For the tactic :


Style of play: Wing Play
Line Tactics :
Forwards: Attack Only
Midfielders: Stay in Position
Defenders: Defend Deep
Marking: Zonal Marking
Offside Trap: No
Tackling: Normal/Agresif
Pressing: 75%
Style: Attacking
Tempo: High-speed passing 


For the result:


This 433B tactic is good against 433A. If you see the statistic above I have 66% ball possession and 19 shots. Not bad...

If you want to try this tactic I think you should try a friendly match first. But still, I suggest using this 433B formation if you manage a big team.

Ok, good luck!


EmoticonEmoticon