How To Beat 4231 Formation Online Soccer Manager

Online Soccer Manager Tips and Tricks - In this article, I want to share about my formation and tactic to beat 4231 formation in Online Soccer Manager. 4231 Formation is commonly used formation beside 451.

4231 is one of my favorite formations too. Like in the previous article about my Best Formations and Tactics Online Soccer Manager 2018.

But it's possible for formations and tactics to have a weakness.

So, my Anti-formation for 4231 Online Soccer Manager is...

343B Wing Play.

Here's the proof :


Yep, I can win 4-0 by using Inter Milan 1964-1965.

It has 64% ball possession and 30% shoot accuracy. In my opinion, this formation is good enough to beat 4231.

For the tactics of this 343 B Formation, you can follow below :


Style of play: Wing Play
Line Tactics
Forwards: Attack Only
Midfielders: Stay in Position
Defenders: Defend Deep
Marking: Zonal
Offside Trap: No
Tackling: Normal/Aggressive
Pressing: 79%
Style: Attack
Tempo: High-Speed Passing

I suggest that at least have a winger with high attacking value. This will make it easier for your team to create many chances to score.

This formation is sometimes suitable for teams like Inter Milan and Chelsea.

Well, that's the formation and tactic that I use to beat the 4231 Formation in Online Soccer Manager.

If you feel the tactic are not suitable, you can set the pressure and tempo as you like.

Good luck.

1 comments

3 defender and no offside? I think must be offside trap with all 3 defender formations. And man marking+offside trap is the real combo i think.


EmoticonEmoticon