How To Beat 442B Formation Online Soccer Manager

Online Soccer Manager Tips and Tricks - On this occasion, I would like to share the tactics I have tried, against the 442B formation in the Online Soccer Manager game.

The formation is 433B.

I think this is a suitable formation to be anti-tactic of the 442B formation.

I suggest before using this formation and tactic, your enemy is weaker than your team.

Ok, without further ado you can see the tactic below :




I tried this tactic using the Aldershot Town team from the 5th Division Premier League.

As you can see my squad has completely overhauled many times hehe.

Because this 433B is an attacking tactic.

The team you are handling must have a player that is stronger than the opponent.

Club Tactics

Set the tactics just screenshot below :



Style of play: Wing Play
Line Tactics
Forwards: Attack Only
Midfielders: Stay in Position
Defenders: Defend Deep
Marking: Zonal
Offside Trap: No
Tackling: Aggressive
Pressing: 81%
Style: Attacking
Tempo: High-Speed Passing

For the result of this formation and tactic :


This formation controlled the ball better by 63% and very controlled the middle field.

The screenshot below is another result when I use this 433 B formation with Al-Wehda team.



If you are in doubt about this tactic you can try a friendly match first.

This tactic is especially for you who have a stronger squad than the enemy team, if you have a weaker team then you can use 442A.

For this 442A tactic, maybe I will discuss it later.

Good luck managers!


EmoticonEmoticon