Best Formations and Tactics Online Soccer Manager 2018

Online Soccer Manager Tips and Tricks - Today I want to share some tips for you Online Soccer Manager player. I want to discuss the best tactics and formations to win the match.

Because the name of the game is Online "Soccer Manager", so the key to win is experiment formations and tactics.

For you who new to this game, I want to give you some of my best tactics and formations that you can use in the game.

Ok, first you must know what team do you handle.

A strong team like Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc. ?

or...

An underdog team like Newcastle, Swansea, Carpi etc. ?

Usually, the strong team (the team that targeting between 1 until 3 positions) using attacking formation such as 433A/B, 442A/B and many else.

While the underdog team/weak team, often use defensive formation such as 451, 4231, 5311 etc.

But there is a possibility of strong teams can use defensive tactics if needed, as well as underdogs who can use attack tactics.

Because there are many formations in Online Soccer Manager, I have 2 formations that I like the most.

The formation are 443B and 4231.

443B can be used for attacking and 4231 for defend.

Push Forward with 433B

I'm using this 433B formation, if I manage a big team like Chelsea, Barcelona, PSG etc. or when I play at home and enemy is weaker than my team.


Style of play: Wing Play
Line Tactics
Forwards: Attack Only
Midfielders: Stay in Position
Defenders: Defend Deep
Marking: Zonal
Offside Trap: No
Tackling: Normal/Aggressive
Pressing: 81%
Style: Attacking
Tempo: High-Speed Passing

Play Safe With 4231

I play this formation and tactic when I want to play safe. But, I'm suggesting you play 433 or 442 attacking if you want to create many goals.


with this 4231 formation I usually draw, win 1-0 or lose 0-1.

Style of play: Shoot on Sight
Line Tactics
Forwards: Support Midfield
Midfielders: Push Forward
Defenders: Defend Deep
Marking: Zonal
Offside Trap: No
Tackling: Normal/Aggressive
Pressing: 30%
Style: Defend/Attack
Tempo: High-Speed Passing

This is my trophy so far (till this article published). I'm using this formation and tactics almost in every league.


I can't guarantee this formations and tactics can win 100% in every match.

Because there is another factor that can affect results such as, player overalls, player position placement, stamina, morale etc.

From that formations and tactics, you can make your own style of play. Like, 433B with 100% press or make the midfielder push forward, and many else. Maybe you can find stronger tactics than mine.

If you doubt the formation and tactic you can try it in the friendly match. Find the right composition for your team.

Ok, thanks for reading this Best Formation and Tactic Online Soccer Manager article. Hope it can help you who new to this game.

If you need help or my word in this article is difficult to understand, you can comment below. I will response ASAP.

See you later and Goodluck.

2 comments


EmoticonEmoticon